My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Describing characters

The following is a list of adjectives that you can use to describe the characters in the story. Your group will be assigned a character. Use the adjectives in this post to describe this character. If you don't know the meaning of a word you can use the Cambridge Dictionaries Online to look up a word.

silly - shy - kind - cruel - weak - sensible - nasty - cowardly - jealous - unpleasant - careless - greedy - rude - bad-tempered - unhappy - thoughtless - polite - dishonest - friendly -

You may use other adjectives as well. Don't forget to support what you say with quotations or examples.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ale W said...

Dear Clementina, Gabriela and Francisco,

It was great to find out today that you had got together to do your assignment. I hope you had a good time working as a team and you learnt from one another while you did your assignment.

I will not be assessing the task yet, though I have already read it. I prefer to wait until all the groups have carried out their assingments; besides, I know that you had to leave the computer lab in a hurry so maybe you want to use our next PC class to add something else to your comment.

I am very proud of you. Keep working hard.

Alejandra

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home